Firefighters in central England had been left “severely unimpressed” after a YouTube video stunt went horrifically incorrect.
A Wolverhampton-based prankster had his buddies cement his head inside a microwave oven on Thursday afternoon, in keeping with authorities.
His friends fed an air tube into the machine in order that he might breathe, and he lined his face with a plastic bag. However their try at making a cement mould of his options backfired.
After spending virtually 90 minutes desperately attempting to free the person from the equipment, his buddies known as on hearth crews to cope with the results. A minimum of they hadn’t switched the machine on.
“As humorous as this sounds, this younger man might fairly simply have suffocated or have been severely injured,” Shaun Dakin, from the West Midlands Hearth Service, stated through an announcement.
“The entire group concerned had been very apologetic,” Dakin added. “However this was clearly a call-out which could have prevented us from serving to another person in real, unintended want.”
The person was left shaken, however unhurt, after his rescue.
A number of media organizations have recognized the prankster as 22-year-old Jay Swingler, from the TGFbro YouTube channel.
Late Thursday, the channel shared a video, which accommodates some distressing scenes, of the stunt-gone-wrong.