In case your ratchet antennas haven’t been tuned to “The Queens Courtroom,” the net speak present and podcast hosted by Khia of “My Neck, My Again (Lick It)” fame and transwoman TS Madison, then it’s essential pull head out of Mona Scott-Younger’s messy wig and get with the most effective factor to hit the hoodverse since WorldStarHipHop.
However simply as The Queens Courtroom was gaining critical steam all of it fell aside in a spectacularly messy style. It began with the brand new 12 months when TS Madison determined to provide The Queens Courtroom a little bit little bit of a makeover.
The present in its unique inception consisted of nothing greater than TS Madison and Khia sitting in entrance of an iPad in her front room speaking shit, laughing and roasting callers who dialed in for the enjoyable. However Maddie determined the speak present wanted a actual set, so she and Khia bought a backdrop, some props and judges’ robes. Which could’ve been tolerable, however together with the brand new props, Maddie determined to rent a “skilled” manufacturing crew to reinforce the lighting and digital camera gear.
Sadly, that didn’t go so effectively once they tried to go dwell with for his or her weekly episode on Monday (Feb. 5) with particular visitor Monique. The audio, the lighting, and the stream have been all jacked up, and after a number of delays, Madison couldn’t get it to work and she or he broke down. This would possibly’ve been behind the scenes drama that none of us would’ve recognized about if Monique hadn’t been dwell streaming your complete debacle on her Periscope. (THE SHADE!!!)
Khia, who has a world well-known motor mouth and an equally scorching mood, was OVER the manufacturing crew’s failures and determined she was higher off not collaborating within the shitshow, so off she went, leaving Madison a heaping, sobbing mess all by her lonesome.
After the aborted interview and the behind-the-scenes meltdown started to make the rounds on the web, chatter concerning the demise of The Queens Courtroom started to pattern on Black Twitter and YouTube. Funky Dineva (actual title Quentin Latham), a distressed and evicted blogger who’s had greater than his personal share of public failures and flops, took to his YouTube channel to supply his take and his recommendation to the pair. Provided that he’s supposedly “mates” with TS Madison and as soon as appeared on considered one of Khia’s “roast and gag” dwell streams that preceded The Queens Courtroom, Quentin’s perspective carried extra weight than others.
Within the video, Funky Dineva provides props to the duo for constructing a viral model, however he reveals his disdain and disgust for Khia, who he manufacturers a liar.
Issues bought quiet for some time and folks anticipated the duo to return to the air the next week on Feb. 12, however alas, the dynamic duo have been no-shows. Madison did emerge to substantiate that The Queens Courtroom was on hiatus and would return in March, however the two have been nonetheless dedicated to their dwell appearances.
#TheQueensCourt has created buzz about popular culture since its inception, however this time the thrill has been concerning the present itself. Two unimaginable forces, two superb powers got here collectively to construct this social media phenomena. The present, as we’ve come to know and find it irresistible, must be revamped. We’ve each invested a large amount of power. However, now I have to make an effort to avoid wasting the present. Thus, The QUEENS Courtroom SHALL return, ON TIME, Three-19-18 so mark your calendars and set your reminders. Textual content TheQueensCourt to 33222 to remain up to date with the present!! I’m at the moment touring domestically AND internationally; Washington, DC this Saturday February 17th, Australia February 27th-March ninth and Los Angeles March 11-13th. I sincerely apologize to the followers, however don’t lose religion. Every time the phrase SHALL is used within the Bible it can come to go. And The Queens Courtroom SHALL return Three-19-18 ON TIME!! (CPT)
Nicely, Khia lastly broke her silence after being quiet for per week and let unfastened on a dwell stream of her personal on Tuesday morning. It’s 59 minutes, so if you happen to really feel like listening to an indignant badger scream and sputter, have enjoyable:
If you happen to don’t have the abdomen for Khia’s bile, listed below are the highlights:
- She warned Madison to not belief the manufacturing crew she employed as she didn’t belief their power and felt they have been mendacity about their manufacturing capabilities.
- She’s irritated that Madison tried to overcomplicate the present by including all the new components and props.
- She felt like Monique was pretend and troublesome and shouldn’t have been live-streaming the behind-the-scenes chaos to her followers.
- She loves The Queens Courtroom and nonetheless likes TS Madison, and will likely be persevering with on with the dwell exhibits, however Madison pulled some strikes that she didn’t respect as a enterprise associate.
- Funky Dineva is a “punk” and a cocaine-snorting loser who has been whispering in Maddie’s ear and feeding her lies.
- She’s just about going again to doing her personal factor and will likely be doing her personal dwell streams at her home any longer.
It was quite a bit to digest and as soon as Khia’s rant made the rounds, TS Madison needed to reply along with her personal response:
Not like Khia’s video, Madison’s dwell stream was solely 20 minutes however once more, in case you need the highlights:
- She by no means did or carried out any modifications on the present with out consulting with Khia, which incorporates the backdrop, the judges’ robes and extra.
- She admits the manufacturing individuals she employed let her down and they need to’ve examined the gear effectively prematurely of the particular present.
- She claims Khia hasn’t been as concerned or useful with the back-end aspect of issues so she’s needed to choose up the slack just about on her personal because the enterprise lead.
- The love between the 2 stays, and like Khia, she’s going to do the dwell appearances, however she doesn’t perceive why Khia has blocked her on social media in the event that they’re imagined to be cool.
- She stays hopeful that The Queens Courtroom will return in correct kind on March 19th.
On prime of Khia and Madison’s responses, Funky Dineva had but ANOTHER response, taking purpose at Khia for claiming that he snorted coke in entrance of her.
Once more, the highlights:
- He admits to utilizing a wide range of medication together with cocaine, however denies doing it in entrance of Khia.
- He calls her a liar and a gossip who makes up tales about individuals.
- He asks why her youngsters don’t wish to affiliate along with her.
- He’s earning money off of speaking about Khia and Madison and made practically $2,00zero off of 1 video.
Are you exhausted but? Trigger I’m.
I hope that Khia can recover from herself and return to the fold in order that The Queens Courtroom can dwell on. TS Madison was definitely attempting to do an excessive amount of too quickly, however her coronary heart was in the precise place and it’s nonetheless salvageable. Madison simply must take heed to Khia, fireplace the crew, and get again to fundamentals on what the followers need. And Khia must put Funky Dineva on the docket, roast him as soon as and for all, and cease feeding his YouTube piggy financial institution.
TS Madison is definitely holding out hope. Come on, Khia. Don’t let her, or the followers, down.